Wednesday 23 July 2014

My Favourite Skin Care Products

Hey everyone! Today I am going to share with you my favourite skin care products! When it comes to my face I am very careful with what I use because my skin is so sensitive and very prone to breakouts. The list of products I have featured here have really done my skin justice and help to prevent big breakouts, I still get the odd spot here and there but these products have reduced the amount I get and have over all improved my skin.
1. Silcocks Base
This product is just amazing! Iv used this in the past and it was unbelievably good, I don't even know why I stopped using it, but It has a multi-purpose use, you can use it as a soap substitute or as a moisturiser. I use this to wash my makeup off and I then use the Neutrogena scrub (next on the list) when my face is completely clean I use the Silcocks base again as a moisturiser, and the next morning I wash it off and my face feels so smooth, I have recommended it to some of my friends and they all said it was amazing! This product costs €3.99 for a 500g tub which is AMAZING because it lasts so long, I bought this in Boots but I'm sure you can pick it up in any chemist/pharmacy 
2. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 
I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't try this product sooner! I bought it on a whim one day because I heard a lot of good things about products with salicylic acid and how they clear up your skin, and boy was that right, after the first use my black heads where gone, it was like a magic trick, now you see me, now you don't!! and in less than a week my spots just faded away and my skin was so clear! This product only cost me €4.49 which is just amazing, as I would of expected to pay a lot more for such a great product!!
3. Lush Mask of Magnaminty
If you watch my YouTube channel you will know I bought this when I went away to Belfast and I just cant get enough of it, it smells amazing and really leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed! I love to keep mine in the fridge so when I come home after a warm sunny day out I love to slap it on and it cools my face down! I did notice when I first used it it drew out all my spots but once they cleared up I didn't have many breakouts so it must be doing something good!
4. Bepantiseptic First Aide Cream
OK I know this is a weird one but I'm not kidding when I say this is an amazing product for spots! When I have a breakout I apply this to the affected area at night before I go to bed and it really does reduce the appearance. If I just have one or two spots that are bad I apply a small amount to the spot and cover with a plaster, I do this at night when I am going to bed and I swear the next morning I wake up the spot is reduced and cleared out (evidence is on the plaster, yuck) But really this stuff is amazing for a quick spot treatment! This product cost just over €4 and it lasts a long time!
In total all these products cost under €20 which is a great price for something that works!
That is it for my favourite skin care products,I hope you all enjoyed reading and hopefully found it helpful if you are looking for face care products!
If you have tried any of these products leave a comment and let me know what you thought as I love to hear other peoples opinions!
Thank You For Reading,
Love
VelvetVogue
x

1 comment: